Friday 29 March 2013

Reactions

When you go to blurt out the wrong answer in class but before you can open your mouth to embarrass yourself another pupil answers with the correct answer:

Yeah I knew that. I was totally going to say that.


When your home alone on a Sunday, all your family and friends are out and there's nothing on TV.
*Sigh - what even is my life.

When your favourite song is playing on the radio
Hell yeah this is my jam.

When your sibling takes the last slice of cake


When your friend tells you their bf/gf of "?" years has broken up with them
But you guise where dating since the 2nd year of high school!

When you see a really cute animal


I wanted to add more but I was worried the post would lag too much if I did.
I'll make a similar post in the future.
-Kimberley










No comments:

Post a Comment